Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Well Hello there!

So hi friends. This is me. I'm Rachel. Nice to meet all of you. *Shakes you warmly by the hand*

As you can tell, my blog is called "Tiny Me, Tiny Life". This is because...welllll...

Life is inundated with stuff.
I'm filling my time and my voids with more things. I want things all the time. Sometimes I even feel like I need things. *gasp*

Honestly, I don't.
(aside from those like basic necessities that ya know everybody needs for life)

Here's the plan. Gather round.


Step 1: Do things.

Step 2: Feel better.

Step 3: Perfect life

Ok go!

.
.
.
It doesn't work that way does it...


Well I guess..ummm... New Plan!


I've joined a website called NerdFitness. Oh My. I love the concept of this. I'm so bad at application though.

This is my application then. I'm going to post my journey and what I've learned in this very location.

I want to live a fresher life. I want to be able to move out on my own. I freakin want a tiny house.
I want dis:



Or OMG this!



and because tiny, I want a tiny cat.





So yes, I noticed that I keep saying that "want" word again. Seriously.

1. Tiny House with Tiny Cat
2. Tinier Me
3. Simplified Life

3 things.
The real plan is simple. It's a quest for those things.
Feel free to follow me on my quest to get my tiny life!

No comments:

Post a Comment