Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Step One: Character Selection

The new format of NerdFitness is seriously "leveling up your life".
Off the bat, you get to choose your path to maximize your XP. 
Not gonna lie, I got a little unrealistic haha. It wouldn't be me if I didn't dream big.

There is a blog post that NerdFitness wrote called "Real Life Roleplaying: What Profession are you?"
In essence, the you right now is your, in roleplaying terms, Race. Then, the you that you want to become is your Class.
The website currently has four awesome classes to choose from.

 1) Warrior- Strength training and lifting.
 2) Scout- Stamina, endurance, long-distance running.
 3) Ranger- like a mix of warrior and scout, cross-training
 4) Assassins- Agility, flexibility, parkour, rock climbing, Ninja warrior.

Wait. Did that just say "Ninja Warrior"?!?!


You mean like this...




*Squee*

For real, I can make my goal to become someone like this????




Ummm Really?!?

Honestly, I don't think I could ever come close to being like the amazing Kacy Catanzaro.

But.
I do think I can try to discover my potential.


I don't think I will ever be on the Ninja Warrior course.
I can do one thing.
I can try.








So that's why I picked "Assassin".

Because when you pick "Assassin" in life, you might just be able to do things like

be the first woman to complete the warped wall on American Ninja Warrior
or ya know
just be extra stealthy or whatever.

Step One completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment